Sunday, January 19, 2014

Time to get sewing!


Yikes - our entries for the Riley Blake Challenge are due February 17!  

You can make anything, any size, from any or all of the six fat-eighths you received as long as it is quilted.  You may add any solid fabric but printed fabrics must be from Riley Blake.

As the deadline looms, I've gone from planning a baby quilt, to a wall hanging to a pin cushion!  If I don't get started this week ~ it's going to be a mug rug! 

To enter you have to upload a picture of your work of art to the mama guild's website.  This will be a challenge in itself I'm sure.  So when you're finished, feel free to email me your pic and I'll add it to the mama site and our blog too.

Remember to just have fun with these fabrics!

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! Thanks for taking the time to visit our site and especially for leaving a comment!